Welcome to the Bronx Informer!

>> Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hi, and welcome to the brand new Bronx Informer blog. My name is Tomer Talmy and I have been covering the Yankees for the past seven seasons. I have good sources to get my Yankees information and the Bronx Informer will be your destination for analysis and opinions about the Yankees and baseball that you can not get anywhere else. I host a show on YouCastr.com and starting on May 15th, I will also be airing a show live about the Yankees and the rest of Major League Baseball via my school. When thinking of making a blog I first wanted to have a unique idea about the content and presentation. I have decided to make periodic videos which will be embedded in my blog posts and will be available via YouTube. These videos will be the basis of this blog but I will also be sure to post my Bleacher Report articles on here as well as other opinions and Yankees news. My goal is to not only provide you with the best analysis from my own perspective but offer links and media from around the web to keep you up with the great zoo in the Bronx, the New York Yankees.

Places where you can find me from the past:




Thanks for coming in and hopefully we will enjoy the journey of the Yankees' season together!

0 comments:

About This Blog

The Bronx Informer Blog is your home for the latest Yankees news and opinions. Tomer Talmy has been covering the Yankees for several online media outlets in the past and is very knowledgeable about the Yankees and the rest of baseball. Tomer will post his videos as well as other media from around the web to give you an up to date view of the Yankees from all angles.

Contact Me

Feel free to contact me anytime with questions or comments about the Yankees and the blog. I will be glad to answer you via e-mail or through the videos.
e-mail: tomertalmy@yahoo.com

Mogulus Channel

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP